Quick Message for those walking in the shadows..

Look within yourself to obtain a peace of mind and stability. There's much more to life than money, cars, clothes, and women. None of the above define me. How bout you? Can you be your own man/woman if you try to get by like everybody else? You can't stand out if you try to fit in.

With that being said, Welcome to the BlogSpot of Ramone "Magnifagrest" Frost

*Commencing: Mission of My Own Progression*





Strictly for my Tweeters...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crew-Set/Miami...

How can I start this? 1st off, pics coming in a couple days via myspace, facebook, blogger, maybe even Twatter. Lester, Yahree, and I had a long ass road trip but it was well worth it. Upon arriving there we imagined the place looking something off the Real World. Jus jivin or what not, but when we got to see it, it was nothing less than that. 4 floors, 2 living rooms, private rooftop, BBQ grill (my territory lol)...goddamn! We walked around South Beach all day (which was great), attempted a couple of racist ass clubs (Mansion & some other sh!t), a white guy almost got MOBBED by the CREW (he thought Lo was by himself LOL) ; his ass straightened up real quick, ended up meeting some nice women whom we invited to the BBQ. M-Dot, Jazmun, and LeLe to name a few. To those the ladies who came and hung out with us: "I'm glad y'all like how we roll. We silly as all hell but grown and respectful ya feel me? Its good to know that there are still guys u can smoke, drink, eat, and chill without tryna run up in you. Besides, you had no choice but to enjoy our company lol j/k." Had a great conversation with Miss Karlene Chung. She even got a chance to vibe on some Hamilton..she was diggin it of course lol. She said I look like I listen to songs like, "Kick Push". She recognized my Aura. Very intelligent woman I must say. Lots of liquor and wacky tobacco to go round. We overall had a ball. No sex, no cheating, no drama; Just good company. Next Destination??? As long as we stay in nothing less than what we experienced as for as living quarters...Coop, u spoiled me in Miami g...thanks a lot. It wasn't about the money at all, its about brotherhood no matter what. If somebody doesn't have it and I do, its yours. I didn't have any blood brothers till I met y'all (pause). Till we fade in the wind, its CREW till the end. Jamell; Jay-D, y'all on the next trip g..don't give a damn what u say..

No comments: