Quick Message for those walking in the shadows..

Look within yourself to obtain a peace of mind and stability. There's much more to life than money, cars, clothes, and women. None of the above define me. How bout you? Can you be your own man/woman if you try to get by like everybody else? You can't stand out if you try to fit in.

With that being said, Welcome to the BlogSpot of Ramone "Magnifagrest" Frost

*Commencing: Mission of My Own Progression*





Strictly for my Tweeters...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The next 3..

years are gonna be interesting. I won't speak too much on it but I will say that Europe and Jamaica is on the list. After that, more far away places will be stamped by me. I feel the need to see what most see on the internet or in movies. These past two weeks have been VERY ODD. But I'm at peace..in a sense. She raised a rebel. Plain and simple. My thoughts go against the grain. I understand where she comes from but I can't do it the way you would. My progress is beyond physical measures. Check! I have a lot of female friends..a lot. When do u decide when what u don't want is actually what u need? Answer: Whenever. Birmingham is not where I wanna be (as far as long living). I need more around me. Ppl, buildings, traffic, etc. Overall I want..............

No comments: